2 Summerhill Drive Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 2 Summerhill Drive, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 505 507
E : email@example.com
4 X Qualified Buyers
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 21st September @ 6pm. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* Ideally positioned close to the 15th street shopping precinct is this townhouse
* A separate lounge area with its own heating/cooling
split system is off the formal entry
* The timber kitchen has a walk in pantry, dishwasher, natural gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard space
* All three bedrooms are of a comfortable size with the main having a walk in robe and en suite
* Ducted reverse cycle heating cooling and gas boosted hot water
* With a pitched roof, ceiling fan, blinds and pavers the entertaining area is a good additional zone
* Looking to downsize or get into the property market, then this low maintenance home will suit your needs
* A current rental appraisal of $350 - $360 per week
Click on tab in side bar ‘View Online Auction’ (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 408m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
3 bedrooms all with BIR's
Walk in pantry
Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
Pitched roof entertaining area
How do you qualify as a buyer ?
For your complete buyers guide click on link below
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
I have lived in Sunraysia all my life. Raised in Gol Gol, I attended the primary school there and completed my senior education at Mildura Technical School.
I commenced my employment with Mildura Rural City Council with the gardening staff in 1976 where I quickly progressed to head curator of the Mildura Lawn Tennis Club. Four years later I started my own landscaping business which quickly grew into a large bobcat & earthmoving business. I sold this business after 23 years, before moving into real estate - where I now pride myself on offering my clients 110% at all times.
My number one interest is my family, my partner Michelle and children Benjamin and Samantha.
I have been involved with Mildura South Football Club for over 30 years as a player, coach, committee member and president. I have a keen interest in horse racing and also enjoy getting away to my cabin on the Darling River.
Honesty and ethical behaviour is something that I have always prided myself on. I will strive to unite a very prompt, efficient and successful association with you, your family and friends and develop an ongoing relationship.